Export clearance in Lithuania (EX,EX1)
The export procedure shall apply when Union goods leave the customs territory of the Union for a third country or in special fiscal territories.
When exporting goods from Lithuania and the European Union, a set of export documents (export declaration) must be submitted to the exit customs office.
We fill out and prepare documents required for export clearance:
- Single Administrative Document (SAD)
- Consignment notes (CMR, SMGS, TIR Carnet)
- Other necessary documents
Data required to complete the declaration:
- Sales invoice
- EORI number, name and address of exporter
- Name, address of importer
- Type and number of packages
- Description of goods (including CN code)
- Brutto weight
- Netto weight
- Value of goods
- Delivery terms (INCOTERMS)
- Customs office of destination
- Country of origin of goods
WHAT YOU GET BY CHOOSING DEKLARANTAI.LT CUSTOMS BROKERS
We ensure fast, qualified preparation and execution of documents. We physically represent the client in customs during cargo inspections.
We will make sure to classify your goods correctly, this will lead to no overpayed taxes and no unexpected surprises during the tax auditions.
We consult clients and help preparing documentation for customs so that the goods can be released for free circulation swiftly.
CUSTOMER ORIENTED COMPANY
We are customer focused, so your interests are our priority. Together we solve problems and find compromises to even most difficult situations.